Quality Assurance Technician - Mansfield, MA
Looking for a Quality Assurance Technician ! Do you have experience?!! Apply now!
- Assist in the management of the company’s calibration and maintenance systems in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist with processing nonconformance reports, including the investigation for resolution.
- Expedite nonconformance evaluation and disposition.
- Conduct in-process and incoming inspection to approved procedures.
- Interpret manufacturing drawings, diagrams and specifications to approve or reject product or systems.
- Apply appropriate approval or rejection labels to materials after data evaluation.
- Review device history records and complete sterilization reports per approved procedures.
- 4+ years in medical device quality assurance or related field
- A working knowledge of FDA Quality System and ISO 13485 regulations.
Keywords: Quality Assurance Technician, Quality Assurance
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Quality Assurance Technician
City, State or Zip Code: Mansfield, MA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/21/2018