Maintenance Technician - Slatersville, RI
Looking for a position as a Maintenance Technician?! Do you like 3rd shift?! This may be the job for you! Apply now!
3rd Shift - Rate is $18.00/hr. – Shift Differential = $1.00/hr. Hours are 10:45P – 7:15A with ½ hour unpaid lunch.
- Ensures mold, assembly machine and auxiliary equipment runs to set standards.
- Based on product specifications, performs hourly checks on caps and spouts.
- Performs specified functional testing throughout shift.
- Responsible for the recording of all quality data and test results.
- Troubleshoot problems within the production process and make authorized system changes.
- Performs Mattec changes and process adjustments if needed.
- Ensures proper procedures are followed with respect to mold line clearance and press clean down to prevent product contamination.
- Responsible for performing and documenting daily preventative maintenance schedule
- Performs material handling tasks including emptying boxes, filed boxes, applying proper labels, full and empty color bins, scrap handling and recording of production and scrap for assigned shifts.
- EH Safety shoes required - must cover ankles, be electrical hazard rates and have solid sides (no mesh).
Keywords: Maintenance Technician, Maintenance, 3rd shift,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Slatersville, RI
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/22/2018