Administrative Asst and Invoicing Clerk - Monroe, LA
- Provides administrative support to executive staff with office management responsibilities.
- Secretarial duties (filing, answering telephones, scheduling appointments, travel, correspondence).
- Must be detailed, take orders, enter orders, verify invoices, purchase orders, accts receivable
- Must be able to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Strong multitasking ability required
- Prepares various Excel, Word, and PowerPoint documents
- Arranges detailed travel plans and compiles documentation
- Creates and maintains databases and spreadsheets.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiar with structure, policies, and administrative needs of an Executive Office and be able to handle them effectively.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Product skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic work environment
- High School diploma
- 2 years experience
Mon-Fri 7:30 - 5:00. 1 hr lunch.
Keywords: Administrative, purchasing, customer service
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Administrative Asst and Invoicing Clerk
City, State or Zip Code: Monroe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/23/2018