Inside Sales - Waggman, LA
Responsible for providing sales support and top-notch customer support. Follow up with customers, Handle incoming order requests through phone/email, initiate and process orders, work hand in hand with the warehouse and process sales leads.
- Establish, develop, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in order to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
- Respond to prospective customer inquiries and requests for quotations.
- Perform business development calls, presentations, and related follow up.
- Support existing product lines by fielding technical questions from customers.
- Identify new business opportunities within distribution, end user targets, and large industrial projects.
- Assist outside sales personal with all phases of project related information.
- Handle orders, complaints, and other inquiries.
- Perform data entry when orders are completed or changed.
- Process sales data and progress reports.
- Handle billing issues.
- Resolve billing and PO issues and pricing discrepancies by researching project details.
- Must have 2 or more years of sales experience in pipe hangers, industrial construction or other relative construction.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to demonstrate solid sales strategy system.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong computer skills including order entry.
- Must be able to work under time pressures, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
Shift: M-F 8am to 5pm
Pay: $13-16/hour DOE plus incentives!
Keywords: Inside Sales, industrial sales, Waggman, Waggaman
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Waggman, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/22/2018