Mortgage Title Clerk - Monroe, LA
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A FORECLOSURE TITLE CLERK
In this role, you will…
- Open national title orders.
- Assist with setting up new clients.
- Provide daily reporting of new national title orders.
- Work with clients, addressing their inquiries and receiving feedback from the clients.
WHO YOU ARE
You possess …
- A penchant for excellence. You will use your strong attention to detail to maintain our quality standards.
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, especially the ability to work in multiple systems at once.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to quickly learn new skills, processes and procedures.
Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation
DETAILED JOB DUTIES
- Assist the business unit with opening national title orders, which includes managing and tracking.
- Maintain open communication with internal staff, national attorneys, clients, management, etc.
- Be a contact for client issue escalation.
- Assists with the implementation of new clients.
- Provides daily reporting of new orders and communicates with the business until on turn times.
- Addresses inquiries and feedback from clients, internal staff and asset management companies professionally and in a timely manner.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 + years’ experience of administrative work and customer service.
- Knowledge of real estate, title insurance industry, and vendor management.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Must be able to use and have advanced computer skills and be proficient in the Microsoft software products.
IF YOU HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS APPLY TODAY!
Keywords: title, mortgage, real estate
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
Mortgage Title Clerk
City, State or Zip Code: Monroe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 8/28/2018