Warehouse Worker - Mobile, AL
Job description: Warehouse/shpiping & receiving worker needed for printing supply company in Mobile area.
- Load/unload product off and onto trucks
- Stock shelves
- Pull product from shelves according order sheets
- Assure item count matches order sheets
- Fill boxes with maximum protection by filling with packing peanuts, air pillows, and bubble wrap.
- Enter shipping information into UPS machine
- General warehouse clean up includes sweeping floors, arranging/sorting boxes from isles.
- Stable work history
- Must have 1+ years experience working in a warehouse including shipping & receiving
- Ability to stand on feet for majority of shift
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach above head, and lift up to 30 pounds regularly during shift
- Detailed matching numbers skills
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must pass pre-employment qualifications: drug screening and criminal background check.
Keywords: warehouse, light industrial, shipping, inventory, general labor
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mobile, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/07/2018