Drafter, Manufacturing - Pensacola, FL
The prototype facility for a large, well-known manufacturer of OEM automobile parts and accessories is in search of a Drafter to perform a wide variety of drating duties.
In this role, you will...
- Utilize CAD in development of engineering, graphical and drafting designs.
- Prepare preliminary drafts of projects
- Determine feasibility, applications, and generate accurate and detailed records of engineering data.
Further, you will interpret, coodinate, implement existing methods and procedures relative to engineering programs and projects. You will prepare a wide variety of detailed technical and administrative reports and records relating to engineering projects and programs.
Interfacing with quality and manufacturing staff to resolve manufacturability issues with designs will require you to be comfortable working as a team.
This position operates in a professional office environment as well as in a manufacturing plant.
Required Experience and/or Education
- Associates Degree or completion of trade school CAD, drafting or related field or equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must have experience with SolidWorks
- Experience in updating, maintaining, operating and evaluating all AuoCAD software and related equipment.
Keywords: CAD, Drafter, AutoCAD, SolidWorks
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Pensacola, FL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/29/2018