Press Helper - New Albany, IN
assist and Perform manual and machine operator tasks related to the set-up, maintenance, and operations of a Flexographic Die Cutter.
- Make-ready, adjust and run job as efficiently as possible to meet safety and productivity standards.
- Prep rolls for machine, keep ink full in machine, Make adjustments to web feed as needed.
- Examine job order to determine quantity to be cut, stock specifications and special die cutting instructions
- Examine cutting dies for visual defects and apply correcting solution to repair minor defects
- Make necessary adjustments to ensure quality
- Ensure information is communicated between shifts
- Ensure Company Safety, Quality and Production standards are met
- Perform proper and required maintenance as well as cleaning of Inline machine
- Maintenance duties include stooping under machinery, entering confined spaces and climbing ladders.
- Must input information into computer for proper tracking of inventory and waste.
- Occasional squatting and kneeling for cleaning and clearing jams
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Basic computer skills, data entry preferred
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, understand technical written (and verbal) instructions, set- up the die cutter, and carry out instructions.
- Skills – Mechanical, technical, communication
- Abilities – good attendance, able to motivate other team members and participate in teams and processes
$10.50 - $12.50/hr - based on experience All shifts available
New Albany, IN
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: New Albany, IN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/05/2018