Quality Control Technician - Houston, TX
Now hiring Quality Control Technician this is a direct hire opportunity within the Northwest side of Houston. Send your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Ability to use standard inspection equipment and basic hand tools, such as: calipers, micrometers, steel rules, pin/slip gages, go-no-go gages.
• Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings, specifications and sampling techniques.
• Knowledgeable in GD&T.
• Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook) • Quality Management system awareness. Notes
• Should be able to lift 60 lbs.
• Must be able to Pass Drug Screen.
• Must have a valid Driving License.
• Must have reliable Transportation.
• Must be Reliable, Dependable, and Responsible.
• Working Hours: 5.15 Pm – 2.15 Am. Monday – Friday and as required on Weekends.
• Location: Houston, TX (Hwy 290 and Hwy 6 Intersection)
Keywords: quality control, valves, engineering drawings, gages, calipers, micrometers.
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Quality Control Technician
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/05/2018