Automotive Painter - Jeffersonville, IN
- Produce a quality finish on each order.
- Able to read work instructions and follow painting directions, be able to mix paint, properly handle all painting equipment, and ensure all equipment is cleaned as well as paint booth daily.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize job duties.
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ability to read work order and paint materials to insure a proper application.
2. Spray line truck bodies.
3. Work in conjunction with paint/prep schedule and in sequence with other functional groups to assure the proper and timely completion of the unit.
4. Able to meet production standards.
5. Work safely in a production environment wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required.
6. Regular and predictable attendance.
7. Ability to interact with others.
8. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
9. Attention to detail.
10. Positive attitude and willing to learn.
Preferred Training and Experience:
1. Previous experience in the truck equipment industry or similar industry
2. Previous work in an automotive paint environment.
3. Previous experience working against timed job standards and a proven record of being able to completion standards.
4. Previous experience working on automotive bodies.
Equipment, tools used to perform the position duties:
1. Putty Knife
2. Sanding Block
3. Pneumatic Palm Sander
4. Plasma Cutter
5. Pressure fed and gravity fed paint guns
1. Normal standing, walking, bending and twisting as necessary to perform job duties.
2. Exposed to normal seasonal temperatures.
3. Use of hand tools
4. Lifting/moving up to 75 pounds
$14 - $18/ hour Monday - Friday 7am- 4:30pm
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Jeffersonville, IN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/06/2018