Ambulance Research Specialist - Shreveport, LA
The Accounts Receivable Representative is responsible for analyzing open claims and denials.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze open claims and denials.
- Receive and initiate calls to insurance carriers.
- Review and address insurance correspondence.
- Identify misdirected/misapplied payments.
- Monitor and maintain consent forms ensuring compliance
- Follows Company policy and procedures
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or equivalent and a diploma from a medical billing / coding program, or one year previous medical billing/coding experience.
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Ambulance Research Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Shreveport, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/04/2019