Extruder - Cranston, RI
We're looking for a highly enthustiastic candidate who has a commitment to excellence. If you're the one for us you will be reliable and able to work independently.
1st shift position- temp to perm opportunity!
Pay Rate: $12/hour
• Sets up mud box according to production schedule.
• Removes prepared foam sticks from the pallet, confirms mesh is adequately attached, lays prepared stick in the conveyor slot and guides the stick through the conveyor, ensures adequate coverage as the stick moves through the template
• Fills mud box and distributes material in the mud box to control the weight and texture of the base coat as the sticks move through the template.
• Removes coated sticks from the extruder and places them on a drying rack. Once the rack is filled, the rack is rolled into the drying area.
• Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment, performing repetitive tasks
• Ability to problem solve areas of concern in the production process.
• Ability to read/comprehend written and oral instructions in English
Keywords: Extruder, Operator, 1st shift,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Cranston, RI
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/19/2018