Warehouse Worker - Lake Charles, LA
Advantage Resourcing is currently seeking highly motivated individuals for a part-time Warehouse Assembly Worker for a contractor supply warehouse. As a Warehouse assembler with Advantage Resourcing, you must be able to perform a variety of general warehouse functions. These include:
- Stocking the warehouse
- Knowledge of assembly using hand tools and power screwdrivers
- Assembling and installing office furniture
- Load and unload material at primary location as well as outside the original location
- Maximum of 75lbs and anything over 50lbs will be lifted using the Buddy System
Job Requirements for the Warehouse Assembly position include:
- Prior 1-2 years warehouse experience
- Outstanding Customer Service and Communication skills required
- Must have reliable/dependable transportation.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for duration on shift.
- Ability to maneuver up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Valid drivers license with a clear MVR
- Dress code requires wear long pants, shirt with sleeves, steel toe boots
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail. Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer. This is a PART TIME (approx. 18-22 hours) position with flexible working hours. Pay rate for this opportunity is $10.00 per hour.
Keywords: warehouse, assembly, inventory
Lake Charles, LA
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lake Charles, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 12/10/2018