Shipping clerk - Jeffersonvlle, IN
- Prepare items for shipment as noted on the work order/job ticket.
- Determine method of shipment
- Examine outgoing shipments and make sure they conform with specifications
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials as well as supplies
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Operate collator to produce customized jobs.
- Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality checks and numbering sequence.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- High degree attention to detail
- High degree of analytical and mathematical ability
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions.
- Need high degree of analytical ability
- Must be able to communicate with other peers, Customer Service and Management to ensure customer requirements are completed daily.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Jeffersonvlle, IN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/18/2018