Janitorial / Maintenance Warehouse Labor - Lacombe, LA
Warehouse and Office Experienced Janitors Needed Immediately
Join Our Team
Several Positions Available for experienced Janitors. A large international company as well as several healthcare facilities in our area are looking for experienced Janitors. Shift hours for the Warehouse position is 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Office Janitor hours will be night shift, running from 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. You will be responsible for the cleanliness, housekeeping and restocking of various items in the restrooms for the facilities and all areas you are assigned. You will maintain quality cleanliness from the general areas, to floors, furniture, shelving, restrooms, common areas, and individual offices... You will carry out all orders of the supervisors working in accordance with all safety regulations of the warehouse and office facilities. Must have the ability to work with fellow workers and other team members, and be motivated with the ability to self-manage.
Janitors must be able to do the following task in their job function:
- Clean and maintain work areas assigned.
- They operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and job safety analysis.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures and processes thru previous work experience
- Work off of a task list daily and complete efficiently and timely
- Floors must be cleaned based on surface and the proper machinery or tools must be used to accomplish high quality standards.
- Furntiture and items in office area and common areas must be dusted per instructions
- All restrooms must be cleaned, which includes floors, sinks, toilets, and all surrounding areas.
- Properly use all cleaning chemicals and the storage of all cleaning chemicals
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Manual dexterity is required for operating machinery.
- Must have some or completion of high school.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Must have basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Must have basic knowledge of using and operating warehouse machinery and equipment.
- Must have the ability to efficiently coordinate workings with internal and external workers of the company.
- Must have the ability to work in a team.
- Must be physically fit and be able to complete all assigned work efficiently.
Keywords: janitorial, warehouse worker, custodian, cleaner, maintenance, logistics, porter, general labor
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Janitorial / Maintenance Warehouse Labor
City, State or Zip Code: Lacombe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/18/2018