Net Developer - Broussard, LA
We are looking for an experienced and personable Full-Stack .NET developer to join our company. The developer will be primarily responsible for building and maintaining desktop and web applications using the .NET Framework/C# language. Our Full-stack developer must have knowledge of and experience in all stages of software development. A commitment to innovative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. Interested candidates must provide a cover letter and résumé.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with end users to translate business requirements into functional applications.
- Work to resolve ambiguities in requirements and to troubleshoot issues.
- Work to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Become intimately familiar with our custom applications and processes and understand not only how application work but their technical and data dependencies and how the application is leveraged by the end users.
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends and provide recommendations on how new technologies and processes could help improve the company's processes.
- Provide development time estimates and be able to consistently deliver on-time, high-quality code.
- Design and maintain web applications using ASP.NET MVC, IIS, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Participate in support email chains and support internal IT teams as necessary.
- Minimum of five years of experience developing full stack web applications using the .NET Framework.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience developing desktop applications using the .NET Framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming with an understanding of various design and architectural patterns using SOLID principles of design.
- Experience with all phases of designing and developing web applications within an MVC architecture.
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful API's.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and SQL writing skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to balance multiple concurrent projects and work well with minimal supervision.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or similar field of study.
Additional Desirable Skills
- Working knowledge of code versioning, such as SVN or GIT Previous experience in a Help Desk or Systems Administration role.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance. 401(k) plan with a "safe harbor" match.
Paid holidays and vacation time.
Private office Paid continuing education materials and tuition reimbursal
You choice of a poweful desktop or laptop computer with accessories.
Keywords: .Net Developer
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Broussard, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/19/2018