Paralegal (1) - Monroe, LA
Personal Injury Paralegal
We are seeking an experienced personal injury paralegal/case manager who is both positive and self-motivated. We are looking for a reliable individual who understands the business and has a passion for their profession.
- Primary duties: monitor calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into case management software
- Keep clients informed by maintaining contact; monitor medical treatment and follow ups; communicating case updates
- Support litigation attorney with miscellaneous tasks
- Assist with case preparation; case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses
- Will also assist with new client intake
Skills and Qualifications:
· Must have 2 years’ experience in PI
· Must be a team player and work with minimum supervision.
· Excellent communication skills as well as excellent Grammar and Punctuation
· Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills.
· Must have professional demeanor when interacting with clients and answering phone calls
· Ability to handle multiple clients and multi-task
· Detail-oriented, reliable, dependable
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Organizational skills, attention to detail, confidential
Keywords: personal injury, paralegal, attorney, legal, secretary
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Monroe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/21/2018