Account Manager - Pelham, AL
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager / Recruiter with high activity experience(s) who thrives in a fast paced environment for the Birmingham, AL Office.
Employing more than 150,000, Advantage Resourcing is one of the largest staffing firms in the world. As a $1.8 billion award-winning organization, we attract the best of the best.
The primary purpose of your role is to successfully manage each Client seeking growth opportunities, while sourcing, qualifying and matching Candidates to assignments at Client sites, with a focus on light industrial and administrative talent.
The duties related to this position include fast-paced recruiting of and retention activities with qualified candidates, including Client visits. As an Account Manager / Recruiter, you are the heartbeat of our branch.
You will provide excellent customer service to our employees and our clients. Career development and coaching activities will propel you into growth with our worldwide organization.
- Perform recruiting activities, including social media recruiting, job board recruiting, networking, job fair organization/attendance and direct sourcing.
- In accordance with current HR guidelines, conduct thorough interviews, background investigations and testing required for client assignments.
- Using your judgement, weighing all factors, hire and terminate employees
- Develop and maintain a pool of sklled Associates at all times.
- Match candidates to client job requirements, measuring appropriate skills and qualifications; recommend to clients.
- Coordinate and conduct job-site orientations.
- Time management
- Manage associate issues, interpret problems in order to provide accurate direction to an appropriate resource.
- Participate in networking opportunities within the community and develop relationships as a recruiting mechanism and candidate lead source.
- Participate in company advancement and career development activities, as well as participation in Advantage University.
- Minimum of two years account management / recruiting experience; or sales experience within a service industry with a proven track record
- Previous employment with a large corporation
- Previous employment in a fast-paced environment with deadlines and defined processes
- Professional maturity in appearance and demeanor
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Keywords: Recruiter, Account Manager, Customer Service, Sales
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Pelham, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/20/2018