Operator and Lease Analyst - Abilene, TX
Advantage Resourcing is currently taking applications for an Operator and Lease Analyst to work with a local oil and gas company. As an Operator and Lease Analyst your responsibilities include setting up new operators and leases in Wolfepak, ensuring all run tickets are entered daily and the mailing of operator run statements. You will also be responsible for filing all oil and gas tax severance tax reports timely with the state. If you are a team player who is a self- starter, detail oriented and have strong analytical skills then we are looking for YOU!!!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF OPERATOR AND LEASE ANALYST:
- Sets up new operators in Wolfepak.
- Sets up new leases, tank tables, etc. in Wolfepak.
- Ensures all run tickets have been entered daily.
- Provides bookkeeper driver commission reports bi-monthly for payroll. Generates and mails/e-mails operator run statements by the 10th of the following month. Answers calls and correspondence from operators on production.
- Files all severance tax reports timely with Texas and New Mexico.
JOB REQUIREMENTS OF OPERATOR AND LEASE ANALYST:
- Experience with Wolfepak software preferred
- Experience with Microsoft and other Software applications preferred
- Experience in Oil and Gas Industry desired
- Must be able to multi-task and have strong analytical skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- High school degree or equivalent
- Some college or business/secretarial school preferred or comparable work experience
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.advantageresourcing.com
- Call or text us 325.676.7179
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: lease analyst, oil and gas, division order analyst, wolfepak, administrative assistant, legal secretary
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Operator and Lease Analyst
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/21/2018