Project Manager - Abilene, TX
If you are looking for an exciting new career Advantage Resourcing wants to talk to YOU! Advantage Resourcing is looking for a Project Manager in Abilene, TX. Come talk to us today so we can get you to work.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Review architectural plans for items that can be sold to general contractor.
- Maintain a project(s) from beginning to end.
- Provide utmost customer service.
- Multitask between multiple projects.
Qualifications of the Project Manager
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and enjoy computer work.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills.
- Strong problem solving skills; with the ability to see a problem to its resolution.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and strong listening skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Goal Oriented
- Detail Oriented
- Desire to take on more responsibilities as position grows.
Project Manager Education Requirements
- Technical School or College, preferred
- 2 years’ experience in related field or experience working in a small business setting
- General Mechanical knowledge
So why pick Advantage Resourcing?
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.advantageresourcing.com
- Call or text us 325.676.7179
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: project manager, estimator, architect, general contractor, adminstartive assistant
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/25/2018