Robotic & Systems Engineer - Slatersville, RI
We're looking for a reliable, well-rounded Robotics & Systems Enginner to join our team. If you're the right one for us you will be knowledgable and have good experience to apply to this position. DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
1. PLC programming and a complete understanding of Ladder logic
2. Take-out robot trouble shooting, and set-up
3. Ability to troubleshoot electromechanical assemblies including Valves, relays, solenoids, and vacuum devices
4. LAN set-up, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
5. The ability to read, create, and edit electrical drawings and schematics. (Experience with Autocad/Solidworks)
6. Panel building and documentation for new equipment.
7. Identify and correct electrical hazards that may exist in the manufacturing environment.
8. Vision system set-up for new applications, and maintenance for existing product lines.
Call or text us at 401-463-6264
Keywords: Robotics System Associate, Robotic & System Engineer, Control Systems, Troubleshoot
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
Robotic & Systems Engineer
City, State or Zip Code: Slatersville, RI
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 9/28/2018