Dock Worker - Albany, GA
If you are looking for a Dock Worker position in Albany, Ga with great pay and with a great company, we are looking for YOU!! Come talk to us today so we can get you to work!!!
Employees will be working in a warehouse facility manually loading and unloading trucks. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 1 year of recent warehouse experience. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company!
Location: Albany, Georgia
Days: Monday through Saturday, 2:30pm to 11:30pm
So why pick Advantage Resourcing to be on your side? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great warehouse work environment
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.advantagestaffingjobs.com
- Call or text us at 229-388-9675
- Email: Candice.email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/advantagetiftonga
Responsibilities of the Dock Worker include:
- Worker will manually unload product onto pallets from trailers
- Average trailer contains 950 pieces of product, of varying materials, that need to be palletized, materials kept segregated (1 material per pallet), labels facing the corners of the pallets, stacked neatly.
- Worker will utilize a manual pallet jack to pull an empty pallet into the trailer, load the pallet, pull the pallet out of the trailer, and stage loaded pallet on the dock.
- Average product weight is 40 lbs.
- Average pallet count is 20 pieces
- Average pallet weight loaded is 700 lbs
- Trailers must be unloaded in 4 hours or less. Most workers are capable of completing a trailer in 2.5 - 3 hours, but new people are often doubled up to speed along the process as they are training and getting acclimated to the work. Able to work as a team to complete trailers
Qualifications for the Dock Worker position:
- Be flexible and able to work Monday through Saturday
- Must have clean background and pass drug screen
- Have own transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Work in no climate control environment
Apply today and put Advantage Resourcing on your side!
Monday through Saturday
Keywords: warehouse, lumper, loading, unloading, material handler
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Albany, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 12/04/2018