Usher / Bag Check / Door guard - Alexandria, LA
Summary: Under general supervision of the Event Supervisor, the Event Staff is an individual who wants to delight customers above and beyond the call of duty. Event Staff may be positioned as Ushers, Ticket Takers, Elevator Operators, Doors Guards, Etc. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide the primary level of guest assistance throughout the venue.
- Required to have a thorough knowledge of building policies and procedures and event requirements.
- Distribute venue information and updates.
- Be available to listen to guests' compliments and complaints.
- Provide ADA services and information to guests with disabilities and the elderly.
- Relocate Guests with trouble seats or ADA requirements.
- Make people feel special.
- Keep floors and aisles clear of obstructions.
- Reports any suspicious activity to your supervisor.
- Reports to Supervisor in appropriate uniform, for assigned location.
- Initiate eye contact with guests within 10 feet, smile, and stand straight and tall.
- Avoid negative body language and show that you are confident and capable.
- Preforms other related duties as assigned that are specific to the position and by Manager. Must be at least 18 years old
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Usher / Bag Check / Door guard
City, State or Zip Code: Alexandria, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/29/2018