Inventory Control Clerk - Marianna, FL
- Selects merchandise within set quality and engineered standards in order to service stores in a cost effective, safe and timely manner.
- Safely loads trailers with merchandise in saleable condition to be delivered to individual stores in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Able to perform essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 80 pounds.
- Frequent lifting, walking, standing, moderate climbing of stairs, occasional sitting, stooping and kneeling with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Work in a non-climate controlled warehouse atmosphere
- May also be exposed to or work in a restricted space, fumes and airborne particles as regulated by OSHA.
- Perform shift work and must be willing to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays.
- Performs Cycle Counts
- Documents errors or discrepancies
Keywords: Inventory control, data entry, warehouse, shipping, industrial,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Inventory Control Clerk
City, State or Zip Code: Marianna, FL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/12/2018