Recruiter - Baton Rouge, LA
Advantage Resourcing is a leading staffing and recruiting firm which assist the career minded in finding their careers. We couldn't be as productive as we are if it wasn’t for our vibrant internal team. Look out – we are growing! Can you help us achieve the goals of our employees, customers and internal team? You could be the perfect fit to join our award-winning team! (Email email@example.com)
… Each day you will thrive in a team atmosphere helping others change their lives; other happenings to enjoy:
- Advantage Resourcing = Opportunity!
- A member of Recruit Global Staffing, the fourth largest staffing firm in the world. We are excited about the career building, advancement, compensation, personal and professional growth opportunities available.
- Advantage Resourcing = Teamwork!
- What we do is very important to us and this is why we have the best people in the best disciplines to achieve our goals. In 2018, Advantage Resourcing was awarded “Best of Staffing – Client Diamond Award”. We are extremely proud of this achievement.
- Advantage Resourcing = Training and Support
- We provide you with the tool belt you need to be a winner.
- Advantage Resourcing = Established and Developing Cultures
- Years upon ears of experienced leadership. Excellent benefits to provide a healthy and balanced life, competitive salaries, great benefits, bonus structure and recognitions for achievement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish relationships with clients, peers, candidates, talent and centers of influence to drive business
- Ability to navigate employee relations issues and partner with key corporate teams to resolve Required Education and Experience
- Perform recruiting activities, including but not limited to, social media recruiting, job board recruiting, networking, job fair attendance and direct sourcing
- Conduct thorough interviews, background investigations and testing required for client assignments to maintain a pool of skilled Talent at all times.
- Negotiate Pay Rates
- Make determination as to appropriate client bill rate
- Determine candidate’s appropriate to submit to client and manage the submission process from initial submission through interviewing and testing and finally assisting in determining placement of candidates.
- Onboard candidates and prepare for client assignments
- Assist location in contacting existing clients to skill market availability of candidates who match their needs
- Manage pool of talent, including hiring, firing, conducting performance evaluations, and counseling for improved job performance.
- Develop repeat and referral business through excellent service and follow-up activities.
- Keep abreast of new businesses within the marketplace and make timely initial contact
- Follow-up on all business leads from sources within the company
- Interact regularly with the sales and operations staff to ensure accurate and complete communication with clients and Talent.
- Other projects as assigned by Supervisor
- Maintain compliance, including I-9s, backgrounds, drug screening and various federal and state employment laws.
- Participate in networking opportunities within the community both virtually and in person and develop key centers of influence
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Keywords: recruiter, placement, recruiting, staffing, hire, human resources, head hunt, customer service, hr, account manager
Baton Rouge, LA
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Baton Rouge, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 12/09/2018