Executive Assistant - Monroe, LA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets, directs, and assists visitors and determines whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Answers phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Manages the Executive Director’s calendar for meetings and events.
- Records, types and distributes meeting minutes.
- Monitors, responds to and distributes incoming information accordingly by phone, mail, email, or in-person.
- Opens, sorts, logs, and distributes incoming mail.
- Performs general office duties such as ordering supplies as well as manages supply budget.
- Files and retrieves corporate documents, records, and reports electronically or manually.
- Implements procedural and policy changes to improve overall office and operational efficiencies.
- Prepares and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Designs and creates PowerPoint presentation for executives.
- Arranges and coordinates meetings for the Executive Director.
- Assists with special event project preparation and execution.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using relevant software
Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in office computer programs including Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Good judgment, decision making and problem solving.
- Confidentiality and personal effectiveness/credibility.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities and projects.
- Technical Capacity.
- Professional appearance.
Keywords: Executive, assistant, administrative, secretary
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Monroe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/31/2018