Blow Mold Operator - Houston, TX
Now hiring for a machine operator. Must be able to work night shift from 6:45PM-7AM up to 12 hour shifts. Must be able to train on 1st shift.
This position Requires:
- Trim drums at line speed ( top and bottom Tails)
- Transport tails to the proper ganulator Inspect drums( interior and exterior) and ensure cleanliness and integrity.
- Process deums as requred in the work area ( Post mold coolers, palletized, etc)
- Install and torque bungs Apply labels, markings, as needed to drums Stack drums on Pallets Assist maintenance or supervisors with equipment repairs as needed.
- Document Quality and Inventroy related information
- Learn to start, reset machines using touch screens.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Production machine Operator experience preferred.
- Read, use, interpret and document measurements taken with diameter tape, measuring tape, thicness gage, calipers.
- Prodicient in basic math skills, able to do basic calculations.
Keywords: Machine Operator, Blow Mold, quality, inventory, maintenance, TNHO
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Blow Mold Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/09/2018