Production Manager - Merkel, TX
Advantage Resourcing is now seeking a Production Manager in Merkel, Texas!
If you are ready to begin your career with a proven manufacturing leader, APPLY NOW!
The Production Manager oversees the day-to-day activities of their assigned value stream, so as to meet production deadlines, and provides leadership for the team members.
In this role, you will drive the process to maximize profitable growth, provide premier customer service, develop a technically qualified workforce, and reduce operating costs and inventories through continuous improvements.
Essential Functions Include:
- Lead and guide initiatives within the assigned value stream, and help develop the overall strategy to be implemented plant-wide.
- Establish team goals and track key performance metrics to ensure continuous improvement.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing; including developing team members, employment decisions, and performance assessments of team members.
- Ensures all team members receive training in lean methodologies, standard operating procedures, and the tools used for continuous improvement and elimination of waste.
- Ensures cross training of all team members across all job functions to allow for flexing of employees to optimize effectiveness of the company.
- Empowers team members in a positive manner to drive the team’s success.
- Directly accountable for preventative maintenance, program execution, and safety program for his/her assigned value stream.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong leadership, coaching, and communications skills are required.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and abilities.
- Ability to organize, plan, coordinate and execute.
- Ability to refine manufacturing processes to achieve continuous improvements in quality, delivery, and cost.
- Five (5) years of experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment with three (3) years of supervisory experience preferred.
All Candidates must be consenting to a background check and drug screen.
If this sounds like you, don’t delay – APPLY NOW!
Keywords: production, manufacturing, light industrial, management, production manager,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Merkel, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/16/2018