FACILITIES MANAGER - Los Angeles, CA
A prominent downtown Los Angeles, CA property is seeking an expereinced Facilities Manager for an immediate direct-hire career opportunity. The right candidate will enjoy a challenging position serving the office space and hotel properties within. See below for details. Competitive salary and benefits package is offered.
• Responsible for the monitoring of all essential building systems to assure systems are operating correctly and efficiently. Such systems include: electrical, mechanical, security, elevator, fire suppression and plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems.
• Manage lease contracts at multiple facilities.
• Manage and prioritize maintenance and repair needs and work with vendors to coordinate maintenance and repair when outsourcing is necessary.
• Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
• Send archives (Inter-Office Correspondence) to appropriate department heads for approval in proceeding with general construction, and purchasing office furniture/fixture/equipment and/or disposal.
• Attend various meetings with Architects, Contractors, Government officials, etc. in order to supervise and oversee the construction, renovations & repairs activities as needed.
• Ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
• Review all invoices and promptly process for payment.
• Allocate and manage space within buildings.
• Assist Senior V.P. of Property in managing construction, renovations, and repairs or related facility task as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction/MEP/Architecture engineering or related field required
• 10 years related facility management or construction experience
• Proven experience in facilities management, including overseeing contractors and vendors
• Qualifications and engineering background in various phases of commercial construction
• Strategic and tactical planning ability, strong written and verbal skills
• Relevant professional qualification (e.g. Facilities Management Certificate, Certified Facility Manager, or Certified Construction Manager) preferred Benefits
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance along with Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
Keywords: Facilities, Manager, Facility Manager, Engineering, Facility, Operations, Management, MEP,
Los Angeles, CA
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Los Angeles, CA
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 10/16/2018