Maintenance Technician - Pensacola, FL
The Maintenenace Technician for this major manufacturer is primarily responsible for the reliable operation and maintenance of the plant’s manufacturing systems and physical property. Included activities are preventive maintenance, equipment trouble shooting, spare parts ordering and inventory, and small physical property repairs.
This role will be trained to move into the managerial role for the plant maintenance department.
- Experience with refrigerant, coolants, ammonia is a plus!
- Must have basic commercial elctrician experience with some HVAC knowledge.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct preventive maintenance on production equipment; troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning equipment.
- Sets up production line and ensures that manufacturing equipment is functional and supplies are ready.
- Ensure that the reverse osmosis system is functional, guage tolerance levels and assess water quality.
- Tests production quality by visually inspecting product per specifications.
- Order and inventory spare parts needed for production equipment and to conduct general facility maintenance.
- Schedule and assist vendor personnel including chemical technicians who treat water towers, skilled tradesmen, minor project installations (reverse osmosis systems), and grounds maintenance crews.
- This position may be required to assist with bagging product and occasionally directs production workflow based on production equipment output.
- Identify and bring opportunities for continuous process improvement to Plant Manager’s attention.
- Complete safety checklists as required by the Safety/Risk Management Department
$16 - $26 DOE
Keywords: hvac, electrician, coolant, ammonia, maintenance, commercial maintenance, refrigerant
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Pensacola, FL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/01/2018