Legal Assistant - Monroe, LA
Busy Law office is in need of Legal Assistant/Paralegal. Must be experienced in Personal Injury and prefer Notary. Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment and stay focused on tasks given.
Paralegals perform case management tasks up to the negotiating and closing phase of case. Besides preparing correspondence and demand packages, this position includes timely communication with clients, providers, insurance carriers, and attorneys. This position does not involve litigated cases.
The ideal candidate will have these qualifications:
- Minimum three (3) years personal injury paralegal experience with motor vehicle accident injuries, slip and fall injuries, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, paralegal certification, or an equivalent combination of legal experience and education
- Extensive client service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong automation skills to navigate software programs
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive results-focused work ethic
Keywords: Legal, litigation, law, paralegal, secretary
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Monroe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/31/2018