CTO/Staging Operators - Mount Juliet, TN
6am - 2:30pm 1st shift Mon-Fri
The following statements reflect the duties considered necessary to describe the essential functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in this position.
• Receive, unload, unpack and transfer materials to different work stations.
• Perform pre-assembly and final assembly according to engineering drawings and or work instructions.
• Perform advanced adjustments using testing equipment
• Execute test procedures to promote production of quality products.
• Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems or substandard condition to the supervisor.
• Conduct product testing and performance testing and record the results.
• Down load software applications.
• Perform installation, repair, and inspection, reassembly, replacing, refitting, and adjusting products as required.
• Order and stock materials and supplies to avoid materials shortages.
• Maintain work area clean, safe and orderly.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Competency Statement(s)
• Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
• Communication; Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Flexibility - Ability to adapt to changes brought about by continuous improvements including job responsibilities affected by improvement activities.
• Innovative - Ability to look beyond the standard solutions.
• Mechanically Inclined - Ability to use air and power hand tools.
• Persistence - Ability to complete tasks or continue in a course of action in spite of opposition or discouragement.
• Team Work – Ability to work on continuous improvement activities and expected to identify, track, and solve problems within a team atmosphere.
• Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS 1 year of demonstrated working in experience in a high volume/ high mix final assembly consumer/ industrial electronics assembly environment. High School diploma or GED, Vocational or Technical Training Skills & Abilities Hardware and software computer skills
Keywords: Assembler, Warehouse Assembly, Material Handler
Mount Juliet, TN
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mount Juliet, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/19/2018