Warehouse/Forklift Operator - Westlake, LA
Advantage Resourcing is currently seeking highly motivated individuals for a Warehouse/Forklift Operator Position to work a 6:00pm - 6:00am rotating schedule for an industrial supply warehouse. As a Warehouseman/Forklift Operator with Advantage Resourcing, you must be able to perform a variety of general warehouse functions. These include:
- Shipping and Receiving
- Inventory Control, Tracking, and ordering of all supplies and materials
- Stocking and Order Pulling
- Load and unload material by hand and with forklift.
- Documentation and packing of customer orders
Job Requirements for the Warehouse/Forklift Operator position include:
- Prior 1-2 years warehouse experience
- Outstanding Customer Service and Communication skills required
- Must have reliable/dependable transportation.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for duration on shift.
- Ability to maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Good working knowledge of computer based inventory systems
- Posses a Vallid Drivers License in good standings
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail. Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer. The starting pay for this position is $13.75 /hr.
Keywords: warehouse, forklift
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Westlake, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/30/2018