Night Warehouse Supervisor - Louisville, KY
NIGHT SHIFT SUPERVISOR
- Oversee and supervise all shipping activity on afternoon or midnight shift for the building.
- Communicate with all forklift drivers in the areas of safety goals and expectations.
- Assure employees are working in a safe environment and safe manner at all times.
- utilize manpower to optimize customer requirements.
- Understand and support all shipping and receiving functions including both personnel and systems.
- Train Forklift Operators to support Shipping and Receiving for the plant.
- Process all Shipping Orders from CMMS for the Customer based on daily/weekly schedules/requirements.
- Day to Day leadership/supervision of the team including Forklift Operators, Transport Drivers and staff.
- complete understanding of the HIS WMS system including Shipping and Receiving Module.
- Promote building safety and security for personnel and company assets.
- Firm understanding of outbound scanning using customer program.
- Ability to meet customer deadlines for shipping.
- Train and Certify all Forklift Operators on shift to meet company expectations.
- Provide reports as required for Quality, Safety and Operational requirements. This includes the daily End of Shift Report to management communicating shift productivity and manpower.
- Maintain a high level of facility cleanliness during and at the end of shift.
- Provide Support on other operational service lines (Quality Inspection / Transportation) where required
- Ability to understand different systems including Hearn’s WMS and Customers system
- Promote the company and the services.
- Support Sales Teams for new business
- Manage Customer Relationships
- Have Fun and Smile
Keywords: jefin, warehouse, supervisor, manager, forklift, automotive
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Night Warehouse Supervisor
City, State or Zip Code: Louisville, KY
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/26/2018