Production Technician - Nashville, TN
1st shift: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday
Production Tech: is responsible for panel assembly & electrical installation of industrial equipment following pictograms, verbal and written directions.
- Uses power tools and/or manual hand tools, such as but not limited to hand saws, drills, pipe threader, drill press, bandsaws and air tools.
- Must have steel toe shoes/boots; client provides safety glasses.
- Previous experience working in a shop, manufacturing, production, construction environment or equivalent experience required.
- Must be able to read measuring tape, use basic math skills including fractions.
- Read and write English.
- Great resumes will land an interview!
Keywords: Assembler, Mechanical, Technician, Electrical
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Nashville, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/31/2018