Industrial Mechanical Engineer - Santa Fe Springs, CA
Metal manufacturing company seeks for Industrial Mechanical Engineer.
Under the general direction of the Engineering Manager, the ideal candidate will have total responsibility for managing the design, schedule, and qualification of new products thru production release and ensuring compliance with customer specifications.
Knowledge and experience with CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication techniques, assembly, welding
Knowledge of the concepts of lean manufacturing
Strong knowledge of drafting procedures, parametric 3D modeling
Experience with performing tolerance analysis on complex assemblies & the ability to create & revise part/assembly drawings.
3-5 YRS Experience Required
- Metal Fabrication and or Metal Manufacturing
- Experience in Precision Sheet Metal CNC Programming
- Experience in Shop Environment is required.
- Experience developing precise CAD drawings. Conversion of customer supplied drawings to company CAD standard skill
- Strong knowledge of Bill of Material, metal characteristics, finishes and process
- Blue Print Reading
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- AutoCAD (2D)
- JetCam (programming for the Finn Turret Press)
Bachelor’s Degree in Science
Keywords: Industrial Engineer, Industrial Mechanical Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Mechanical Industrial Engineer
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Industrial Mechanical Engineer
City, State or Zip Code: Santa Fe Springs, CA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 12/30/2018