Line Operator - Mount Juliet, TN
2nd shift: M-F 3:30pm - 11pm
Line Operators is entry level with minimum experience.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to (50) pounds
- Ability to stand up to (12) hour shift,
- Team player and be willing to be crossed trained to work in all areas that may have a need, Line Operator, dumper, QC, labeling etc.
- Box Maker: Stands in designated area and builds cardboard boxes for orders to be shipped Basic housekeeping duties as needed
- Show willingness to learn other positions
- Assist in any other needed positions as directed by leadership
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): No PPE required at this time but will be provided by XPO Logistics if needed. Hearing protection may be required in the future. Dress Code: Work pants, blue jeans or knee length shorts (NO rips, holes, fringe, cargo, carpenter, baggy/loose) Must NOT show skin or undergarments! Long or short sleeved Tee shirt or sweatshirt (NO rips, holes, offensive words/logos). NO TANK TOPS, CUT OFF SHIRTS, ANY LOOSE HANGING CLOTHING or JEWELRY that could get caught in equipment, NO SUNGLASSES should be worn inside facility. Closed toed/closed heeled shoes with socks.
Keywords: Line Operator, Warehouse
Mount Juliet, TN
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mount Juliet, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/31/2018