Assembly Techs Needed - Gainesville, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring Assembly Technicians for a leading Automotive parts Manufacturer in Gainesville (Northeast GA). This client offers a unique and exciting career opportunity! If you are looking for a new Manufacturing position, we want to talk to you!
Employees will be working in a manufacturing facility using tools to assemble various parts on an assembly line. You will be cross-trained in all areas of the line. Qualified candidates will have a good work ethic and a desire to learn and grow with one of the leading parts manufacturers in the world! This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where you can get hired after 90 days!
Pay Rate: $13.25
Assembly Tech Shift times: 2nd shift & 3rd shifts with overtime on weekend!
So why pick Advantage to be on your side? We offer:
- Competitive pay with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great warehouse work environment
- Support from your Advantage team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at apply.advantageresourcing.com (use local zip code in search bar to pull up local jobs
- Call or text us (770-534-6024)
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/advantagegainesville
- Prepare & inspect materials for assembly
- Understand & utilized hand tools and directions
- Understand and execute SOP's
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Stable, verifiable work history
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have great attendance and be reliable!
Apply today and put Advantage on your side!
Keywords: Assembly, ZF, Production, Industrial, Gainesville, Kubota
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Assembly Techs Needed
City, State or Zip Code: Gainesville, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/16/2018