Office Assistant - Alexandria, LA
Exciting opportunity in an office that feels more like family than work. You will be handling incoming phone calls, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands. The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude, the ability to write clearly and be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word. They should also be A TEAM PLAYER, with a pleasing personality and strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
• Organizing and planning various office events.
• Serving as an all-around RockStar to every department in the office!
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
• Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Office Assistant Requirements:
• High school diploma or associate’s degree.
• Great overall attitude, and a passion for helping others.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
• Great communication skills.
• Valid driver license.
Keywords: Admin, Office, Excel, Data Entry,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Alexandria, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/08/2018