Crew Leader Cabinet Installer - Pensacola, FL
Advantage Resourcing is seeking 2 Crew Leaders / Cabinet Installers for our client, a custom cabinet manufacturer. We offer a competitive compensation package as well as excellent benefits including a 401k plan and the best health insurance available.
You will lead the installation crew in the field on a daily basis and be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of our installation process are completed timely, safely and with the quality that our customers expect.
You will be working closely with the Production Manager to set priorities and production schedules and will be a key member of our production management team.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a solid background in residential or commercial construction, construction management or cabinet experience we would like to talk with you.
- Supervise, train and develop crews
- Work closely with Production Manager to ensure goals are prioritized and met
- Conduct re-measure on all new contracts, determine product and labor requirements,
- Oversee crews and ensure that products are installed to both company and industry standards
- Maintain a safe working environment in compliance with federal, state and local laws Conduct follow-up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of cabinet installation experience, 2- 3 years of industry experience
- Proven leadership skills and ability to train others
- Ability to adjust and prioritize work flow on a daily basis
Our client takes great pride in delivering an outstanding product with extraordinary customer service. Their desire is to be the best at what they do!
Keywords: cabinet, carpentry, carpenter, counter, millwork, install, construction,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Crew Leader Cabinet Installer
City, State or Zip Code: Pensacola, FL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/06/2018