Employee Relations Specialist - Milton, FL
In this critical company role, you will act as a liaison between plant employees and management. You will advise and be a resource to management on the subject of company policies as well as federal and state employment laws.
- Comprehensive administration and application of the employee relations program and HR policies; support line management, supervisors in same.
- Administer encouraging support, counseling, coaching, as well as progressive discipline counseling
- Recognize compliance issues, propose appropriate solutions and implement into operational best practices.
- Investigate and document complaints and other issues as directed by management.
- Conduct exit interviews; provide subsequent feedback to supervisors and recruiters.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life and disability insurance as well as education/certification assistance.
Keywords: human resources, HR, employee management,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Employee Relations Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Milton, FL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/07/2018