1st Shift Kitting / Bindery Operator - Jeffersonvlle, IN
Kitting Operator -
Responsible for working on a kitting table and assembling various forms of documents and products into completed kits for customers.
* Assembling various components to create finished kits.
* Following all instructions given by the kitting coordinator or table lead.
* Perform a variety of tasks accurately and quickly as it relates to kitting.
* May be required to perform other duties in facility on short notice.
* Maintains open and continual communication with table lead and kitting coordinator.
* Ensures that all operations are carried out at the minimum cost consistent with quality standards.
* Maintains neatness and orderliness in your working space.
* Observance of safety regulations.
* Maintains and complies with policies, procedures and practices relating to operations of the facility.
* Maintain positive attitude and motivation while maintaining core values.
* Must be able to work outside normal working hours to accommodate production needs when required.
* Assists others as production needs require which may include working on the tables to streamline process and help maintain daily goals.
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
1st Shift Kitting / Bindery Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Jeffersonvlle, IN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/16/2018