Shipping Clerk - Jeffersonvlle, IN
1. Quality check every operator/order for accuracy.
2. Scan each item a. Ship b. Bin/locate
3. Packaging - flat to large parcel packaging.
4. Ship product using multi-shipper platform
5. Basic material handling needs; manual with carts or pallet jacks.
1. Stretch wrap skids as necessary.
2. Fill out UPS and/or RPS paperwork and attach stickers.
3. Stack finished cartons on correct skid.
4. Keep correct tally on skids and pull orders to be expedited as necessary.
5. Safely operate lift truck and/or pallet jack.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Must be able to read, understand and follow instructions
Excellent accuracy and skill with numbers
Must must client screening process
Ability to accurately read a scale
Good manual dexterity
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Jeffersonvlle, IN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/16/2018