Inventory Control - Jeffersonvlle, IN
- Inspect packaged items for conformance specifications and verifies paperwork for correct shipment quantity, location and method.
- Compare identifying information with bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
- Verify that materials received are as ordered.
- Unload, unpack and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and may correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Input receiving information into warehouse management system.
- Will report directly to Receiving Supervisor.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 0-2 years of related/relevant experience in position or specialization.
- Strong math aptitude related to units of measure and order quantities.
- Ability to lift and handle parcels up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with electric pallet jack, sit down fork lift.
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position as needed.
- Ability to work independently, problem solve as needed.
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Jeffersonvlle, IN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/16/2018