Administrative Asst - Monroe, LA
Adm Asst/ Invoice Clerk
Must be detailed, take orders, enter orders, verify invoices, purchase orders, accts receivable, check in trucks, verify cash and change invoices. Multi line phones, Word and Excel Mon-Fri 7:30 - 5:00. 1 hr lunch.
This person will also help with Inventory control
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Review and apply inventory activities, including movements and deletions.
- Maintain and update inventory records.
- Develop and implement efficient inventory management procedures.
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies.
- Implement a loss prevention program.
- Report any stock issues to management and place product orders as necessary.
- Prepare a list of depleted products and a survey of unusable products.
- Communication Proficiency
- Critical Evaluation
- Ethical Practice
Keywords: Inventory, shipping, warehouse
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Monroe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 12/03/2018