Accountant - Alexandria, LA
Local Accounting firm is looking for a detail-oriented Staff Accountant/Tax Preparer to join our growing team. The is an excellent opportunity to join a well established local firm, with the potential for ownership and unlimited growth opportunities.
This position will be responsible for communicating with clients about the tax preparation process, setting appointments, and assisting with tax preparation and filing. Our company handles personal state and federal returns, and provides commercial tax support to smaller enterprises. If you have experience with Tax Preparation, please contact us today.
- Advise clients in the tax preparation process and prepare and file tax documents.
- Take incoming calls from clients to answer tax questions and set up tax preparation appointments.
- Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures regarding information handling.
- Represent the business at local business and social functions.
- Providing excellent customer service to current clients, and encouraging them to refer our service.
- Minimum of 3 years experience om preparing corporation, partnership, and tax returns.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong written verbal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Tax Preparation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Keywords: Tax, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Corporate Taxes
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Alexandria, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/29/2018