Maintenance / Janitorial - Bay Saint Louis, MS
Janitorial – Manufacturing Facility
Manufacturing Facility Overnight Night Shift - Primary function is custodial work general cleaning and maintaining manufacturing warehouse facility including out buildings. Will be cleaning and doing janitorial work within production plant and administrative offices. Responsible for cleaning common areas including employee break rooms, restrooms, sweeping, mopping, removal of trash, dusting, wiping down surfaces.
Safety equipment required steel toed boots, hard hat, gloves, safety glasses as will working in manufacturing areas.
2 years of manufacturing/plant janitorial cleaning related experience is necessary. This is not a housekeeping position or public facility i.e. Casino cleaning, must have Industrial janitorial experience. Must be flexible on work availability as hours subject to change.
Ability to work without constant supervision, working in all weather conditions.
- Skills, Experience and Education:
- Ability to read and understand written instructions
- Average Math Skills
- Prior experience in janitorial in manufacturing / warehouse facility production environment a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Other Requirements:
- Ability to prioritize and use time efficiently
- Work without constant supervision
- Must be able to work in a non-controlled environment
- stand on feet for long periods of time,
- be able to bend, reach overhead, push and pull using power grasp as well as simple grasp.
Please copy and paste the following in browser / address line to apply online.
Keywords: janitor, clean, manuf, indus; maint, custodian,light industrial,overnight, shift work, plant,
Bay Saint Louis, MS
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Maintenance / Janitorial
City, State or Zip Code: Bay Saint Louis, MS
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 4/04/2019