Warehouse Operator - Louisville, KY
General Warehouse (Operator) – Distribution and Warehouse
It’s an exciting time to work at our East end Louisville client as an Operator. Leading with cutting-edge technology, standards, and outstanding people makes Westport a leading employer choice in the manufacturing industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of warehouse duties under general supervision including: picking, packing, and shipping sales orders with defined quality and productivity standards.
- Verifies customer orders for quality assurance, replenishment, shipping and material handling.
- Using an automated warehouse management system, the operator controls hand-and-power equipment for material handling when needed to accommodate storage of products throughout warehouse.
- Unload, stack, move, and place products in appropriately designated areas.
- Support the Company’s Quality and Environmental policies and Management systems.
- Follow all plant policies and practices to ensure safety, quality, service, and costs objectives are met.
Warehouse Operator Requirements and Qualifications:
This is a physical position that involves standing, repetitive movements, and frequent bending to handle parts that typically weigh 15 – 30 pounds, in a fast-paced team oriented work setting.
Experience and/or Education:
High school education or equivalent preferred.
Competitive WEEKLY pay
Medical, dental, and life insurance
401K and profit sharing plans
Promote from within workplace
Our shifts run as following: A-Crew Monday through Thursday 6AM-430PM, pay is $12.00 ($13.00 upon hire) B-Crew Tuesday through Friday 6PM-430AM, pay is $13.20 (14.20 upon hire) C-Crew Sunday and Monday 6PM-430AM/Friday and Saturday 6AM-430AM, pay is $13.56 (14.56 upon hire)
Keywords: jefin, warehouse, louisville, operator, pick, pack
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Louisville, KY
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/29/2018