Poultry Processing Worker - Eufaula, AL
We are seeking an organized, deadline oriented, self-starter to work in fast paced poultry processing facility. Must possess good attention to detail. Must be able to repetitively lift, push and pull up to 50 lb and stand on feet for 8 plus hours at a time. Ability to work as part of a team is essential.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Work a full shift from a standing position.
- Place chicken in bags and in boxes.
- Pack out chicken pieces into trays.
- Place wrapped packages into nester trays.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Participate in Company and department safety program.
- Ability to carry out repetitive motions of the arms, wrists, and hands.
Keywords: poultry, industrial, chicken, processing, production
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Poultry Processing Worker
City, State or Zip Code: Eufaula, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/30/2018