On-Site Account Manager - Eufaula, AL
As an On-Site Account Manager, you will work primarily at the customer's location in the Eufaula/Bakerhill Area and are responsible for all staffing related functions required to provide exceptional service to our customer and temporary employees.
On-site Account Managers are assigned to accounts that have a separate P&L statement from a branch. The On-Site Account Manager may perform recruiting functions at the customer site, or rely on support from a dedicated team working in a branch. This role may also be responsible for leading and managing a team directly.
The scope of the position may vary depending upon the customer and the size of the account. The On-Site Account Manager is a full-time position with benefits and you will be reporting to the Branch Manager in the Dothan Branch.
Your primary job responsibilities & functions include:
- We ask that you build and maintain good relationships at all levels of the customer's organization and deliver exceptional service by ensuring and by handling all customer service inquiries, concerns, issues, and ensuring consistent quality.
- Work with customer to coordinate and forecast staffing needs.
- Development and execution of effective recruiting strategies that deliver the applicant flow and hiring results to meet and exceed fill rate and on-time fill rate goals. Facilitate new hire orientations and pre-training with temporary staffing employees for proper transition to assignment.
- May lead and direct a dedicated recruiting team based on the size and model of the account.
- Manage and oversee daily timekeeping process and reconciliation of time to ensure payroll and invoice accuracy.
- Perform quality control functions to ensure the customer is satisfied across all levels of their organization;
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on key performance indicators and uses the information to communicate with the customer and identify areas for improvement.
- Counsels temporary employees relative to attendance, productivity, and overall job performance
- Maintain compliance with operations, systems and employee records. Ensure compliance to the contract
- Ensure accurate and timely information about the account and assigned temporary employees are entered into the operating system. Maintain customer information relative to specific on-site account in the system.
- Perform quality evaluations on employees
- Support and participate in the safety programs, which verifies that employees follow safety policies and any PPE requirements. Accident review, investigations and report of injury with customer and our safety department as needed.
- Implement employee programs and activities to improve KPI performance such as absenteeism and turnover.
- May manage Profit and Loss statement financial responsibilities
- Communicate regularly on account status.
- Manage all master vendor activities including payroll, invoicing, and aging (if applicable).
- Complete measurement and reporting on a weekly basis, including the analysis of key performance indicator measurements and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Complete and facilitate partnership review meetings with the customer and leadership team on a quarterly basis ensuring quality and continuous improvement.
- Participate in the customer's meetings as appropriate to stay informed of the operations.
- May manage, lead and direct an on-site team depending upon the size and scope of the account.
- Participate in team off-site recruiting activities
Requirements: Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years staffing industry experience and/or customer service, human resources or account management, or an equivalent of 6 years combination of education and experience.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience with supervising employees of 50-200+ people in a metric driven environment. Staffing
Keywords: Staffing, Recruiter, Account Manager, Customer Service, Personnel, HR, Human Resources
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
On-Site Account Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Eufaula, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 12/07/2018